How to lose weight effectively

How to lose weight effectively

Our human body can be divided into 3 main types which are also known as somatotypes, according to the way that fat deposits in different human bodies, ectomorph, mesomorph, and endomorph. Ectomorphs are long and lean, they have little body fat and little muscle. Because of their body naturally, they have a hard time gaining weight. Endomorphs are the opposite of ectomorphs. They have lots of body fat, and lots of muscle, and they gain weight easily. Finally, the mesomorphs, are not overweight or underweight.

In this article, we are going to discuss little details about endomorphs and how to lose fat effectively without doing tons of exercises in a gym or at home or dieting without eating properly.

If you really want to lose weight, you should focus on two things basically.  The first is food and the second is the exercises that you do.

Food has 70% contribution to weight loss and the other 30% is taken by the exercises that we do.

Firstly, let us talk about food. The best thing about this is, that we do not need to starve to lose weight.  The only thing we must do is control the amount of starch and fat that we take in. Eat less amount of starch than your usual habit and you can eat fruits and vegetables as much as you want. Personally, I recommend eating 1 spoon of rice, pasta, noodles or whatever your starch intake is. And next main point is to add more vegetables to your diet like broccoli, carrot, gherkin, and cucumber. Your protein intake should be taken by meat, fresh milk and other dairy products also. Also, it is okay to eat whatever fruits you need, but I recommend eating watermelon, avocado and papaya. Another main thing that increases our weight is sugar intake. Reduce high sugar-containing foods and beverages and avoid street food which is fried a lot. Other than these, you can eat whatever you want.

Also, I recommend making your own food with low calories in this period. Then you can eat healthier than buying food from a store, because when you make your own food, then you are not adding unnecessary amounts of sugar, starch or fats if you are really intended to lose weight.

For frying purposes, the best oil is canola oil and olive oil as it has the lowest fat percentage.  I will upload more healthy food recipes on this site for your reference.

Nextly, I will talk about the most effective exercises in the journey of my weight loss. Even though you went to a gym or not, HIIT is the most effective way to lose weight. You can do it in a gym or either at home. But it is efficient to do 5 minutes of HIIT instead of 30 minutes of cardio in a gym. So, here I have given you some HIIT exercises.   Pick five exercises from the below list and continue doing them at least for a month while controlling your food as mentioned above.

  • Burpees
  • Plank jacks
  • Push-ups
  • Mountain climbers
  • Speed skaters
  • Star jumps
  • Tuck jumps
  • Jump squats
  • Plant kickbacks
  • Lunges
  • Russian twists

Select 1 exercise and do it for 40 seconds and rest in the next 20 seconds. This is counted as a 1 set. Do such 3 sets from 1 exercise. So all you have to do is pick 5 exercises and do 1 exercise 3 times per day.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here